A Message From Our Owner
Dear Valued Guests;
We find ourselves in a situation none of us have ever experienced before. By this time, you, like all of us, will have received many letters from companies with whom you do business concerning the Covid-19 virus.
We, here at Chipman Hill Suites are also reaching out to each of you to let you know what measures we have taken during the emerging situation.
First, may I assure you that we are doing everything we possibly can to ensure your safety throughout your stay with us.
We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We have, however, added measures to our hygiene, cleaning, and operational procedures in response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
· We have educated our employees. We have provided additional training relating to personal hygiene, sanitation, and operational procedures.
· We have increased the frequency of both general and detailed cleaning in our public spaces with particular attention to keypads, hand rails, door knobs etc.
· We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers near the entrance of each building, and encourage everyone to use them upon entering our buildings. We urge you to follow up with thorough hand-washing immediately upon entering your suite.
· Public washrooms in our buildings are now equipped with paper towels rather than cloth towels. If you are using these washrooms, please use the paper towel to turn off the taps and open the door when exiting.
· We participate in “social distancing”, and have arranged for employees to work from home when possible.
· Our employees have agreed to stay home if unwell.
For those practicing self-isolation or social distancing, we would like to mention that our heritage buildings located in uptown Saint John are ideal should you wish to have limited contact with other travellers.
· Our buildings do not have high ‘foot traffic’. Our smallest building has only five suites, and our largest only fourteen.
· Our express self-check in service eliminates the need to interact with staff and guests when arriving.
· Each suite is equipped with private bathroom and full kitchen or kitchenette.
· We invite you to take advantage of our outdoor parking options, should you prefer to avoid indoor parking.
· We invite you to contact our Innkeeper should you require information about shops offering delivery services or special shopping hours reserved for seniors and those with health conditions.
We wish to remind our guests that:
· We realize that your travel plans may change without much advance notice. You may cancel your reservation without charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled date of arrival.
· If you have become unwell, or have been out of the country, have been on a plane, cruise, or in crowded places (especially in Covid-19 “hot-spots”) within the past 14 days we ask that you notify us so that our staff may take additional protective measures while serving your needs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have questions, concerns, or need assistance during your stay at Chipman Hill Suites.
- Member Of